An introductory course in 3D modeling in the user-friendly Fusion 360 program designed for beginners who enjoy 3D printing and want to move their skills even further. Great base for custom prototyping.
The course is led by experienced modeler Jakub Horák, a CTU student who has been involved in 3D modeling for a few years.
- Brief introduction and demonstration of models that we model together.
- Introduction to the program environment and the most important work tools
- Dice modeling
- Screwdriver holder modeling
What you will learn in the course:
- Intuitive orientation in the program
- Basic operations - extraction, binding, arrays
- Dimensioning with parameters, rotation, measurement
- Dismuse print orientation when printing
What you will need:
- Own laptop and mouse
- Installed Fusion 360 software
What is included in the price:
- Guided by an experienced lecturer
- Basic refreshments (water, juice, coffee)
- Discount for further Futlab training
Course length: 3 hours
Number of people: 2 - 10
Course start: 17:00